Friday 23 December 2011

The Twitter Days of Christmas

My Christmas Follow Fridays.  

This lot have been amazing to me this year and I couldn't have got through it without them.  Much love to everyone who has supported me through this year.  Merry Christmas!

*sings lustily*

On the first day of Christmas my Twitter gave to me @PrincessofVP

On the second day of Christmas my Twitter gave to me @AndyJamesHicks and @PrincessofVP

On the third day of Christmas my Twitter gave to me @AntiJanner, @AndyJamesHicks and @PrincessofVP

On the fourth day of Christmas my Twitter gave to me @Aitchess @AntiJanner, @andyJamesHicks and @PrincessofVP

On the fifth day of Christmas my Twitter gave to me @EllaSimone @Aitchess @AntiJanner, @andyJamesHicks and @PrincessofVP

On the sixth day of Christmas my Twitter gave to me @SharonGOONer @EllaSimone @Aitchess @AntiJanner, @andyJamesHicks and @PrincessofVP

On the seventh day of Christmas my Twitter gave to me @ijclark, @SharonGOONer @EllaSimone @Aitchess @AntiJanner, @andyJamesHicks and @PrincessofVP

On the eighth day of Christmas my Twitter gave to me @nosweetnothings @ijclark, @SharonGOONer@EllaSimone @Aitchess @AntiJanner, @andyJamesHicks and @PrincessofVP

On the ninth day of Christmas my Twitter gave to me @Miss_alaynius, @nosweetnothings  @ijclark, @SharonGOONer @EllaSimone @Aitchess @AntiJanner, @andyJamesHicks and @PrincessofVP

On the tenth day of Christmas my Twitter gave to me @AliB68, @Miss_alaynius, @nosweetnothings  @ijclark, @SharonGOONer @EllaSimone @Aitchess @AntiJanner, @andyJamesHicks and @PrincessofVP

On the eleventh day of Christmas my Twitter gave to me @PantherPants, @AliB68, @Miss_alaynius, @nosweetnothings  @ijclark, @SharonGOONer @EllaSimone @Aitchess @AntiJanner, @andyJamesHicks and @PrincessofVP

On the twelfth day of Christmas my Twitter gave to me @PJMardy, @PantherPants, @AliB68, @Miss_alaynius, @nosweetnothings  @ijclark, @SharonGOONer @EllaSimone @Aitchess @AntiJanner, @andyJamesHicks and @PrincessofVP

3 comments: